Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Winner pays for dinner!

How do my boyfriend and I decide who's paying for dinner? We play Rock, Paper, Scissors and winner gets to pay! We also have silly bets where the winner gets to pay for the next dinner. Sometimes when I win, he still makes it difficult for me to pay the bill. I have to guess the bill amount correctly in order to pay for it!

Not all boyfriends have bottomless wallets and it's only fair to split the cost, hence our games and bets. We don't make much money so it's nice to be considerate of one another's wallets. I find it sad to see couples bicker over who paid what last time.

My boyfriend drives me around a lot and still pays for most things, so I don't think I'm quite even yet. I need a better strategy to win our games...

No comments: