Monday, August 29, 2011

Courtesy Appreciated

I just got home not too long ago from my friend's house and I must say it was very considerate of him to make sure I got into my car before going back inside his house. 

It reminded me of my friend's ex-boyfriend who dropped me and my friends off one by one at our respective houses and waited until we were safely inside before driving off. He left a very good impression on me. I'm happy to say that my boyfriend waits until I'm inside my house before leaving too. I also like how my other friend walks his girlfriend to her car when it is dark out. I have a good amount of guy friends and only some of them are this courteous. Since we're all adults, it's not a big deal if guys don't make sure their girlfriends (or female friends) get into their houses or cars safely, it just gives them super positive points in my book if they do.

No comments: